Lawlink is the online portal to law and justice agencies and services in New South Wales. Lawlink is hosted by the Department of Justice. More about Lawlink ...
The NSW Attorney General is the First Law Officer of the State.
- New laws help more offenders get clean [Accessible PDF, 300kb]
- Community safety with tougher offender laws [Accessible PDF, 194kb]
- NSW Broadcasting Law - An Australian first [Accessible PDF, 246kb]
- Kariong Juvenile Correctional Centre to close [Accessible PDF, 178kb]
- Uniform Legal Services Commissioner appointed [Accessible PDF, 297kb]
- Community, offenders benefit with $17 million support to stay straight [Accessible PDF, 185kb]
- Dogs for diggers [Accessible PDF, 275kb]
- New head of Serious Offenders Review Council [Accessible PDF, 180kb]
- Two million NSW residents get free legal help [Accessible PDF, 180kb]
Resources and Information
Need legal help?
Visit LawAccess NSW, a free government service that provides help to people with a legal problem or query.